The character of a Muslim should reflect a person of sincere composer. Khalid Yassin speaks about how we shouldn’t give dawah for the sake of spreading Islam, but because we wish to truly represent our open mindedness and our sincerity in interfaith dialogue.
Short video clip; take a few minutes to watch.
tagged as: islam. theology. dawah. khalid yasin. lecture. videos.
- mujahidin likes this
- thelittlephilosopher likes this
- mohsinaat likes this
- internalramblings likes this
- myhotandcold reblogged this from thebeautyofislam
- love-omama likes this
- coveredlitttlething likes this
- caramialove likes this
- skycloudsky reblogged this from thebeautyofislam
- skycloudsky likes this
- happiness-in-broken-bones likes this
- fuckyeahwekill likes this
- thebeautyofislam posted this