for many of you who have fasted during Ramadan, what’s it like now, post Ramadan, with regards to worship?
Do you still maintain your few forms of worship (like reading Quran or praying on time); if so, what are they?
- one-gets-cut-we-all-bleed answered: Alhamdulillah! Acts of worship like making extra prayers and reading more Quran are acts i’ve continued with!
- abuturab answered: Alhumdullelah i Fasted and i Pray Regular but a bit Lazy at Morning
- fatchiness answered: memorizing Qur’an ayah every after fajr. and tahajood since I still wake up early for my shawaal fasting. may Allah keep us steadfast. :)
- cantbereallife likes this
- bengalibabu answered: I find myself doing dhikr more often, read Qur’an everyday but not as often, but I sleep more and do summer work, so it’s always busy for me.
- adhooridastaan answered: After classes started, I’m finding myself with less time to read the Quran but I am still praying on time. And I started wearing the hijab :)
- themadmanwithapen answered: I still feel like daytime food is haram
- shifaguide answered: Reading Quran,dikir,meditation. I feel what we do in ramadan should be a guide to how we should be all year around. Bithnillah
- realfakescientist answered: with school, research and time for food/drink, it’s become difficult to maintain the ramadan routine, also more sleep, which also takes time.
- ambitioussurvival answered: I find myself slacking a lot. I feel like it’s because I don’t have that atmosphere. I try, but it’s not the same. I also feel a void now.
- ducissa likes this
- theres-a-cello-in-your-house-now answered: sadly, no :( my iman really went down after ramadan.
- thebeautyofislam posted this