Uneasy with peoples nefarious calamities.
Yet still I have faith in humanity.
Can we keep our honesty sacred?
Keep our eyes from going blood red?
The fact is we all come from a proud line of piety
So don’t you dare excuse yourself from being a decent member of society
Beautifully blemishing the history books with their teachings.
Compiled in the Criterion, poetically reaching….
Our hearts, minds, and sultry souls.
Without these lessons no human can truly be whole.
Abraham, Jesus, Moses, and the beloved Mohammad too (Peace be upon them.)
Which can you deny never came to you?
The fruit doesn’t fall far from the tree.
Whose to say that fruit can’t be me?
- myjihad likes this
- theerickikayy likes this
- bokrkic likes this
- aku-sinis-kelat reblogged this from thebeautyofislam
- aku-sinis-kelat likes this
- anothermuslim reblogged this from jamminyamin
- eqasya reblogged this from thebeautyofislam
- iamahmadhusen likes this
- itskinddacool likes this
- ohthatsthegirl likes this
- consciousflaw likes this
- iirama likes this
- intoretrospect likes this
- erehgnihtemos reblogged this from thebeautyofislam
- wallflowerlookingin reblogged this from thebeautyofislam
- wallflowerlookingin likes this
- monahamed reblogged this from thebeautyofislam
- thebeautyofislam reblogged this from jamminyamin
- homeyra likes this
- jamminyamin posted this