It is the Most Respectable Ayat of the Qur’aan Kareem.
Some important benefits of the respected Ayat
The respected Ayat comprises of many important benefits. Some are mentioned hereunder:
1. This is the most lofty Ayat of the Qur’aan Kareem.
2. That is the chief Ayat of the Qur’aan Kareem.
3. The reader of it is protected from the evil effects of the Jinnat from morning until evening and from evening until morning.
4. It is from the threshold of the arsh.
5. It is equal to a quarter of the Qur’aan Kareem.
6. Whoever recites it after the fard Salaat will be protected until the next Salaat and reciting it constantly was done by the Nabi, Siddique or Martyr and only death is the barrier between the reader and Jannat.
7. Blowing it upon food and drink brings blessings and abundance.
8. It is greater than the skies, earth, Jannat and Jahannam.
9. Whosoever reads it upon entering the home, Satan runs away from there.
10. The reciter, his children, home, wealth, property and the homes of his neighbors are safe.
11. Whosoever reads it together with the last Ayats of Surah Baqarah, Shaitaan does not enter his home for three days.
12. The Jinnaat cannot open any utensil upon which it is read.
13. In it is the Ism Azam.
14. The thief does not come near it’s reciter.
15. When recited with the last Ayat of Surah Baqarah then the plea of the reciter will not go unattended.
16. When reciting it whilst retiring to one’s sleeping place, one is protected until the morning. Two angels are deputed to protect him.
17. Whosoever recites it after every fard Salaat, will be rewarded with a grateful heart, a remembering tongue, the reward of being martyred in the path of Allaah, and will also be rewarded like the Siddiques.
18. Who reads it and “Inna Rabba bi kum Allaah..” and the last two Quls for a women on delivery, then the delivery becomes easy.
19. When one reads it and blows on his possessions and goods, then Shaitaan will not come near.
20. Whosoever reads Ayatul Kursi and the beginning of Surah Ghafir in the morning then he will be protected and be safe from the morning until the evening and vice versa. Subahaanallaah!.
Urdu translation completed in Makkah Mukarramah by Muhammad Habibullaah Mukhtaar. English translation also completed in Makkah Mukarramah - Zil Haj 1418 (1998).
To read more about Ayat al-Kursi: Click here
For help memorizing Ayat al-Kursi: Click here
tagged as: islam. ayat al kursi.
- janesandra reblogged this from learningaboutislam
- janesandra likes this
- j-a-w-h-a-r-a likes this
- vgtpm likes this
- brokenbutbandaged likes this
- baeghairat likes this
- heart-mel0dies likes this
- ahmadmajeed likes this
- 7ikma likes this
- sassyunf likes this
- khaderworld likes this
- yayasmeen likes this
- alirahmatullah reblogged this from amnasure
- nami-da-num likes this
- trendyspiffy likes this
- journeytojannat reblogged this from braidsnglassesblog
- 305tomycityy likes this
- extractinghoney likes this
- dropsofnoor likes this
- auzubillah likes this
- haveemaan reblogged this from shalbear
- thejetplane likes this
- shalbear reblogged this from braidsnglassesblog
- blessed-surrender reblogged this from flyestfemales
- hudi123 likes this
- potato-ass likes this
- marocaniya reblogged this from moroccan-habesha
- marocaniya likes this
- emadakn reblogged this from sunkissed-after-fajr
- emadakn likes this
- realistic--optimist likes this
- pretty-colour-pills likes this
- moroccan-habesha reblogged this from sunkissed-after-fajr
- ahijabicalledlayla likes this
- sunkissed-after-fajr reblogged this from halscion
- consumingshadows likes this
- worldwidepeacelover reblogged this from fiftyshadesofhalaal
- worldwidepeacelover likes this
- almalikabz reblogged this from fiftyshadesofhalaal
- ayahsblog reblogged this from flyestfemales
- -not-a-sheep- likes this
- danny360 likes this
- youngrestlesssouls likes this
- muizzamjad likes this
- rellaklassy reblogged this from flyestfemales
- marfaaa likes this
- pureobserver reblogged this from fiftyshadesofhalaal
- thathijaabi reblogged this from thewaytojannah
- juuzouu-suzuya likes this